Chatting has its limits you know...
Almost completely moved!
You can't just trace my IP?
it is a lot easier now that brad isn't around
i'm not drinking the crap that he drank. i don't feel pressured to "keep up"
yep. now i just have to tell him at some point. lol
Made. Of. Epic. Win.
1. Whoever you are, thank you for your service.
2. Thank you for not fulfilling the expectation of your demographic.
3. Thank you for being awesome and STILL, at time when you could just be sitting in a recliner and tuning out - SERVING YOUR COUNTRY by standing up against would-be fascists and xenophobes.
This is what respecting one’s elders looks like: <3 <3 <3
So worth it, when one’s elder is MADE OF WIN.
I enjoyed this as well. A message of hope and love.
Getting all inspired by other bands and their shenanigans - I love Hope & Social’s innovative ideas and high production values.
There is this thing currently going around tumblr about why dating a writer is good. I think it’s nice that this thing is going around, because I like writers, and lots of us could use more dates. As a writer who has dated people, though — including other writers — I would like to offer some…
The damage is still there. I see it every so often as I polish my new exterior. Shiny coat of happiness and contentment with one I adore and who does the same, but there is rust underneath and you know how rust is, right?
It eats away at you.
You cannot change who you love. And you should not be punished for having human feelings. There’s a kind of responsibility on either side to keep in touch and relate “this is what I am feeling right now.”
So stick around. Hold hands in shadows and hope nobody you know sees you. It’s a sweet secret but you’re left raw and lonely when people are looking. You come out. You tell people who you’d trust with your life.
If you’re thrown out into the darkness again you’ll sit at the gate for the longest time before you realize you can get up and run in any direction, even if it’s raining.
You have to keep your shit together, and you have to have an outlet, and you have to let it out. You have to fling everything away and remember to scoop up what you love most and carry on.
AVOID LIBERAL USE OF THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS:
1. #HASHTAGS #for #fucking #everything
#If #your #tweets #are #all #hashtags, #chances #are #noone #is #following #you #much.
2. BLIP MANIA - All blips, all the time. You like music. How cool. Maybe you should go listen to it and disconnect Twitter.
3. FORMSPRING NEEDS TO DIE NOW - There’s only so many questions people are going to ask. Stop asking yourself questions. Most of us can sniff out a fake question answered a mile away. No, you don’t need to tweet all of your fucking answers. Yes, you have that option.
Facebook or anything else that automatically spews out an update when you sneeze. [COUGH] TUMBLRSPAM [COUGH]
4. LINKHOUNDS - Links to everything and anything, but completely unrelated. All links. You astound and baffle me with your assortment of interests. I’d have to trust you so much more to click your links.
5.” What do I eat for dinner” tweets.
If you need to take a poll on what to eat, you need more help than any of us are qualified to provide. Ask the linkhound above.
6. T.M.I. TWEETERS - So you love to do bad things to your gonads while wrapped in plastic sandwich wrap in the shower. Do the world a favor and protect your tweets with a big fat WTF Advisory.
Cat puke tweets
7. YELP tweets - You’re checking into ABC hotel? I’ll send my stalker right over.
Also included: FOURSQUARE - Mayor of the Burger King bathroom? You’re proud of this? Did your parents not let you win at Monopoly as a kid?
8. THE BROADCASTER - you tweet about yourself, all the time. ALL. THE. TIME. No responses. Are you fucking Oprah? Even OPRAH SHOULD ANSWER. She can afford to hire people to answer some of her @’s for her.
People - Learn to fucking Twitter.
Inspired by this post by Tony Noland.
The Signs of Imminent Nerdism
My kid is becoming a nerd.
She's glued to Star Trek.
If by cute you mean she is setting up for social persecution during school and an overall memory of a disappointing upbringing, then yes, that's cute.
Men say the darnedest things.
what's a reduction?
Drinking Games. O.o
wait, then why were you talking about games you were playing LAST night?
Oh... I meant the rounds we played last night.
2 laggy games, 1 dropped.
And the next two that we won, you and I weren't in 1st/2nd.
Ya... You and I... Played MW2 at midnight last night.
really? You don't remember?
You texted me at midnight.
holy shits, i don't remember that at all
check your phone dude.
look at our texts.
wow, i gotta stop drinking
...well ...um how did we do?